With various schedules, specific car requests, and very compact locations, the 2022 FIFA World Cup was one of our most significant events to date.
We were working with FIFA, the Local Organizing Committee, the Ministry of Sport of Saudi Arabia, HBS, ESPN, Telemundo, Hyundai, and Football federations from
U.S., Australia, France, Serbia, Portugal and Switzerland.
The scope of work was as follows
- Dedicated chauffeurs for VVIP FIFA guests,
- Dedicated cars with drivers,
- Developing shuttle services: hotels, IBC, media studious, stadiums,
- Bus fleet management for the football teams, host country public activations, and host country clients’ services.
To cover operations, our team engaged:
- 1500 light vehicles drivers
- 750 cars
- 324 full sized coaches
- 713 bus drivers
- 600 luxury coaches under our management
Resources in Qatar were very limited. Accord organized the supply of recourses, including drivers, hosts, dispatchers, and cars from abroad.
Accord was entirely in charge of the management of drivers and vehicles maintenance.
Accord had to bring personnel to Qatar from Germany, France, Great Britain, and Saudi Arabia.
To ensure good conditions for the personnel, we've organized visa processes, accommodation, and catering accordingly to Qatari law.
Special training programs have been implemented. Therefore, drivers knew the city and main attraction points well.
Due to the insufficiency number of cars in good condition, Accord has found several ways to meet the client's needs:
- Brand new cars (Mercedes V class, S class) had been delivered by sea from Germany.
- Vehicles delivered from Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
Three coach depots had been organized to ensure smooth operations:
- Operations for the Host Country/Government client services.
- Management of the buses for FIFA teams.
- Airport transfers, shuttle systems development for media companies, commercial affiliates, etc.