Taking into account numerous different schedules, specific car requests and multiple cities to
travel to, the Women’s World cup is an unique, exceptional event. We have worked with global
media companies and VIP FIFA guests to help them covering the matches, traveling in comfort
and staying on schedule.
Accord – Driving the Game is glad to have delivered the customized turnkey transport solutions for media representatives during FIFA Women’s World Cup hosted in 9 cities all around the country. France has unique atmosphere and work environment to experience and to adapt to.
Each media company, covering a different national team, had a different timetable, so their schedules varied vastly.
The experts of Accord – Driving the Game have designed independently the transportation services development throughout Paris, by providing the purpose-designed strategy and by the production plan tailored specifically for the local environment. To deliver full and complete transportation services our human resources coordinators have hired the drivers from French regional cities, i.e. the local providers would deliver the aforementioned services. Such coordination of service delivery ensures highly efficient operation and cost-effectiveness for the customer.
- The provisional stationing of our personnel to work from the office, located in Paris.
- Mapping out action plans within the legislative framework of France.
- The launch of dispatch services and control center in Paris 1 month ahead of the scheduled event.
- The employment of professional drivers with the good command of the English and the French languages.
- The completion of the further training courses, including test-drive sessions.
- Incident Response and Contingency Planning.
- The recent signature of agreements between our company and the suppliers from all of the host cities around from France.
Accord’s team shows the great focus on result achievement and our clients were happy with the provided services that include transport, hotel bookings and travel arrangements.
- 9 cities in France
- Up to 1 000 guests
- 200+ vehicles
- 150 crews’ movements within France during 3 weeks
- 350 hotel nights outside of Paris