Winter Olympic Games Pyeongchang 2018
The Winter Olympic Games (French: Jeux olympiques d'hiver) is a major international sporting event that occurs once every four years. Unlike the Summer Olympics, the Winter Olympics feature sports practiced on snow and ice.
Pyeongchang 2018 is a major international multi-sport event scheduled to take place from 9 to 25 February 2018, in Pyeongchang, South Korea. The elected host city was announced on 6 July 2011 by the International Olympic Committee. It will be the first Winter Olympic Games and second Olympic Games in South Korea; the 1988 Summer Olympics were held in Seoul.
The Games are gathered around two main venues, the mountain resort of Alpensia for the outdoor sports (Nordic and alpine skiing, bobsled...) and the coastal city of Gangneung for the indoor sports (figure skating, hockey, curling...). In addition there are two mountain stand alone venues.
The Games will have a total of 13 competition venues – six of which will be new.
We are happy to provide transportation services for the Olympic clients. If you are looking for the following options just let us know and we will be happy to take care of all your needs!
- Drivers and / or fleet selection against user group i.e. Executives and program guests
- Supplemental driver training
- Client Transportation lead iTransfers program tool access & customization against variances in event program needs
- Driver and/or client operated guest tracking on board each vehicle – we’ll leave no guest behind!
- Executive services for VIPs to include on board cooled beverages, sport specific
- reading materials and one-to-one driver to executive on-call services.
Book transport services for your guests right now!
12 Mulberry Place, Pinnell Road, London SE9 6AR UK
Tel: +44 20 3289 1229